- Slang Terms for Pogo “Stick,”
- Talking Smack About Barnyard Animals / Surprise Quiz: Korean TV Drama or Bullshit Thing I Made Up?
- A Series of Controversial Statements
Songs: Ain’t No Sunshine, Short People
- Featured Song(s): Horse Standing There (2:25)
- Intro, Topics Breakdown (3:50)
- Corrections & Addenda (5:55)
- Segment 1: I Don’t Like Kettle Corn and Fuck You if you Have a Problem with That (12:45)
- Segment 2: I Hate All Public Radio Comedic Programming (27:56)
- Segment 4: Who Here’s Driven any Funny Vehicles? (37:00)
- Featured Song(s): The Hucklebuck (53:09)
Mercedes Driving on 3 Wheels:
- Intro, Topics Breakdown (3:30)
- Listener Correspondence (4:38)
- Corrections & Addenda (11:20)
- Segment 1: Correct Way to Play Air Saxophone (11:30)
- Segment 2: How Many Daves Can We Name? (21:22)
- Segment 3: The Philosophical Problem with the Whole ‘Left Shark’ Meme (28:38)
- Segment 4: Classic Cartoons of the 80s and 90s: Disney’s Adventures of the Gummi Bears (40:06)
- Featured Song(s): Disney’s Adventures of the Gummi Bears (Opening Theme) (55:39)
- Segment 4, Continued (59:34)
- Closing (1:07:02)
John Candy style of Air Saxophone:
Two Japanese girls attempting to blow a cicada into each other’s mouth:
2014 Christmas Special. Are Christmas Novelty Songs Bullshit? Fake Addresses. Name that Santa. Most Insipid Christmas Song. Plus various Christmas favorites performed poorly.
In addition to creating a wildly unsuccessful podcast Bear Friend Tea Party, Flowers of Disgust continue operate as a highly influential and prolific noise pop band, cranking out album after album of hit “songs”.
Officially “released” in 2012, Bear Food / pooℲ ǝldoǝԀ (pronounced “Bear Food People Food”) saw a very limited initial run of 0 copies. While dedicated fans have (presumably) been exchanging incomplete bootleg recordings of this album for years, an official recording has been nearly impossible to find. Until Now! In April of 2015 Flowers of Disgust decided to make a digital version of this excellent and little-heard album available on our bandcamp page.
Bear Food / pooℲ ǝldoǝԀ represents the culmination of almost a decade of blablabla fuck it, here’s the goddamn album. It’s one of our best!