- Nagging Question: Can You Really Make a Boat out of an Old Bathtub??
Flowers of Disgust Ethics Panel: Duck Tales, Allowance Day (1989) wherein Scrooge’s nephews trick him into thinking it’s a day later than it really is, so he will give them their allowance money early, before a certain bicycle sale ends, but the plot backfires after Scrooge’s vast influence among the finance sector causes a ripple effect in which everyone in town becomes convinced it’s a day later – including the bike store! SEGMENT POSTPONED
- How Many Bills Can We Name?
- Serious Discussion: Is American Democracy Doomed? A Serious Discussion of Matthew Yglesias’ American Democracy Is Doomed (Vox Magazine, 2015)
- Comin’ Home Baby
- Shineth Not the Sun
Further Research / Deeper Learning:
2015 Halloween Spooktacular
- What Be Spookin Ya?
- Spooky Soundscape
- Classic Hip-Hop Albums: He’s the DJ, I’m the Rapper (1988)
- How Many Ghosts Can We Name?
- Crabs Walk Sideways
- Nice Rosetta
Our Band is an Unstoppable Weapon